What does it do?
With one push of a button dpHistory will
- Create Act! activity
- Clear the activity
- Create history with actual time duration
- Send an e-mail with history details
When you open an Act! Activity or History you cannot perform any other tasks in Act!
dpHistory allows you to use Act! at all times
What can you see?
Launch dpHistory from Act toolbar
- Opens custom Act history dialog box
- Additional functions are available
- Check-box to "Send e-mail after created"
- Auto fill button
- Pause timer button
- Replace timer button
- Add to time button
- Avatar icon button
- Dock button
- Check box to manage history
- Paste button
- OK button to complete history
- Cleared activity
- History created
- E-mail is created
How does it work?
With dpHistory running you can
- Auto fill regarding and details
- See live timer, pause, restart, add
- Data mine Act! in all levels
- Minimize dpHistory for fuller Act! view
- Dock dpHistory for easy access
- Run multiple dpHistorys if interrupted by phone call, pause timer, dock it, and start a new dpHistory
- Paste data in details window without RTF
- Create contact lookup with avatar icon