MailManager4Act! is a one-stop mail management solution that includes four programs in one, that are all integrated together to provide complete "client-side" email management. And each of these applications have been improved in the new MailManager4Act!, the key ingredients are as follows:
- Send Optin Emails to Contacts and update the Contact permissions in the database with 1 click.
- Lookup Contacts in the database based on email list
- Lookup Contacts in the database based on bounced email messages stored in an IMAP folder
- Manage webforms allowing Contacts to enter their information and then download this information to the Act database. If a match is found, the Contacts will be updated. Optionally, new Contacts can be created if a match is not found.
- Add footer at bottom of email merges with automatic unsubscribe link
- Excluded from MailManager4act Lite Edition
- Create/Edit Templates in Rich Text Editor
- Convert Native Act Templates using Template Converter
- Merge To Word
- Merge To Email
- Send Email From Stationery
- Schedule Email blasts
- Automatic emails to Contacts based on date field triggers.
- Never forget a birthday, anniversary, or other type of annual event again.
- Automate sales processes by firing off opportunity fields like actual and estimated close dates.
- Does support upgrade to full Knowtifier Subscription for only an additional $150/year (50% discount)
- The most popular Act addon of all time with over 3000 copies sold
- Dramatically enhances the Act!-Outlook integration with superior History recording, Contact lookups
- Allows you to send one or more contacts or activities from Outlook to Act! in a single right-click "Send-to-Act!" command
- Send Reminders to Act! as To Do's under My Contact
- Allows email History attaching to Contacts, Companies, Groups, or Opportunities
- One license included with each MailManager or MailManager Lite subscription. Act4outlook subscription is coterminous with MailManager
- If you subscribe to MailManager4Act! with "Setup Assistance", you will renew at the normal rate of $240.