OAK!Merge Standard is a data import and update utility that provides field-by-field Merging of Data into ACT! It's unlimited uses include Conversions, updates, mass deletes, and clean up of databases. Update sales info in ACT! with mainframe data matching on customer number, Update sales territory matching on zip code, import trade show or web leads, or update lead status from Remote Reps
- Add, Update, Skip, or Delete records from these "updateable" tables: Contact, Group, or Company. Match on one or more fields, if updating is desired
- Append data to Notes and History; while linking them to Contacts, Companies, Opportunities, or Groups. Link on the Name or a custom field: OAKMergeID.
- Read data from Delimited fields: CSV or TAB
- Use with unlimited number of ACT! Databases
- Updates ONLY the ACT! fields you specify. All other ACT! data remains unchanged.
- Allows constants or transformations to be done as part of mapping the data
- Adds Contacts to be members of static groups
- Provides "mapping" to define which field(s) to update and which field to match on; maps can be saved & reused later. Profiles include mappings
- Profiles also allow saving Source files, Target files, and logins; as well as the mapping