The Opt-in Manager is a software application & online service that takes only a couple of minutes to setup before you can be broadcasting your pre-written opt-in request emails to all your contacts in quickly and easily. No HTML, merge mail, or Outlook experience required!
Setup steps are as follows:
- Install and activate software
- Enter your email settings into the software.
- Opt-in Managercreates the one field and pull-down menu required in your Act! database
- Review and edit the sample opt-in consent letter.
- Register your account online where your contacts response will be stored.
- Send the email with a click of a button
- Click the Opt-In Manager sync button to update your database with the online consents provided by your contacts.
- Rinse, repeat.
Once Opt-In Manager updates your database to reflect your contact’s opt-in permissions, you can create your new marketing groups within Act! that includes this consent, and be confident you’ve exercised due diligence in complying with GDPR and CASL.
- Windows app allows you to prepare, edit and send your opt-in request to your Act! lookup. As you send, it will also prompt you to select current contact, current lookup, or all contacts
- Both the send request and your contact's response to it are recorded in Act! in a manner that verifies the authenticity of the permission
- The software allows you to generate a unique online link for any contact in your database. This allows you to reply to an email with a contact's unique link, thus simplifying the process
- Sync the online results with your database at the click of button, and get a report on how many contacts were updated
- Customize your online opt-in request page with your own branding and message
Please note, Keystroke is not qualified to offer legal advice, so each person is responsible for ascertaining their own CASL & GDPR compliance requirements.
Setup Assistance for Add-ons:
- Setup assistance can be purchased with this product, and this option includes the initial installation, activation, and basic configurations of the program
- Setup assistance does NOT include customization or personalization of the program, nor does it include training in its use.
- Keystroke is NOT responsible for updating your computer to prepare it for the installation of this software, as proper computer & Windows maintenance is the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Customer must be ready with all account, licensing, and other details required for activation and setup
- Service may not exceed 1 hour and "setup assistance" does not imply ongoing warranty assistance with this product.