Impact Tasks is a productivity add-on that extends and enhances Act's native Tasks list — delivering additional features and benefits. Offering a familiar, easy-to-use interface, this tool delivers robust features and functionality you can't enjoy with Act's native Tasks list view.
Impact Tasks is embedded inside Act!'s easy-to-use interface, so there’s no need to run multiple applications or launch external programs. Once this Act! add-on is installed you will wonder how you got along without it. This contact management add-on for Act! is a must have for any power user. Without leaving the Tasks list view, you can edit, add color, make calculations, change columns, group rows and export the list directly to Microsoft Word or Excel or XML or HTML files. You can also export the list to Excel with color—with one click.
Easier To Use
• Group and subtotal by any ACT! field in your contact table such as; State, Id/Status or Sales Totals.
• Math Functions built into each column will display totals, counts, average, minimum & maximum and counts
• Design multiple column sets we call layouts. Use layouts for export mapping or report generation.
• See your entire notes/details text field not just a little 'icon' representation.
• Automatically adjusts the height of each activity depending on the length of your notes.
• Advanced print options such as; Fit-to-page, Zoom-to-fit, Actual-size
• Add colors based on text such as ‘Send Quote,’ ‘Sales Leads,’ ‘State=”New York” etc.
• Personalize printing with larger fonts and color coding, etc.
• “Built-in” editing functions, including Textbox, Check Box, Calendar DropDown, “Combo” and DropDown controls.
• Tag mode allows you to put together any list based on unique criteria. (Create a multi-disciplinary team; invite your favorite business associates to a ballgame)
• Outlook style card view can be collapsed or expanded so you can see the full details.
• Select contacts to create a company grouping; (Others add-on companies charge $99 for this one feature itself!)
• No need to go back to contact details window to make changes.
• Have more contact management information at your fingertips simplifying pure contact management.
• Specify exactly what you would like to see in your list view.
• Make more contact information view-able and printable.
• Group and sort by an unlimited number of fields and columns.
• Quickly access your previously saved lookups in the Lookup Rules Manager window
• Instantly filter any column using our unique filter row at the top of the list
• Quickly view, print or export the list using layouts.
• Design multiple column sets and snap between them for exporting.
• See Sums, Averages or Counts for any columns with subtotals for any group
• Personalize printing with larger fonts, additional fields like "cell phone,” color coding, etc.