The essential "Actcessory" for Mortgage Brokers
** Each License requires one subscription of Tables4Act! for access to the custom tables within this product. Tables4Act! subscription sold separately.
Finally an intelligent Act! add-on for mortgage professionals that saves time, does the math for you, and automates your workflow so nothing gets missed.
- Provides several custom tables for mortgage brokers, which include:
Provides a highly customized Contact layout which can not only enter and track the contact information of regular clients, but also of contact related to the customer, such as attorney, banker, real estate agent, etc.
- Easily add and manage one or more “Property” records to Act! Contacts.
- Create and manage one or more mortgage records for a given property record. Values such as Mortgage Total are automatically calculated and rolled up in to the parent Property record.
- Link one or more Applicants to “Mortgage” and “Qualifier” records. Values such as the number of applicants, annual income, total down payment etc. are automatically calculated from the linked applicants, and stored in the parent records. This allows mortgage brokers to very easily determine the amount the household is pre-approved for.
- Quickly calculate mortgage payments and loan amounts with a click on a button. Separate calculations for USA and Canadian mortgages are available.
- Several other automatic calculations are performed which automatically calculate common values such as, interest paid, principal paid, periodic interest rate, and many more.
Purchase Notes & System Requirements
- All Pricing listed is in USD
- Price is based on per installation
- Compatible with Act! v16 or higher (sold separately)
- Tables4Act! or Act! Premium Plus (sold separately)
- MS Office 2010 or higher (32-bit)
ATTENTION TRIAL USERS
Please note that many of our Act4 and 4Act products require Tables4Act! to be installed in advance. When purchased online, the licenses for both are sent, but users looking to test-drive our Actcessories can download Tables4Act! separately at http://act4work.com/files/t4a/tables4actinstaller.exe, and then the test product from the download link below.
Please note: License keys for subscription keys cannot be generated by the website, and may take up to one-two business days to fulfil dependng on the product and time of order. To avoid service disruption, please do not use trial licenses up to the last minute before placing online order.