The essential "Actcessory" for Financial Advisors
Licensing Type: Perpetual
Act! Premium Plus Certified: Yes
Compatibility: Act! v16+
Trial: 14 days
** Each License requires one subscription of Tables4Act! for access to the custom tables within this product. Tables4Act! subscription sold separately.
An Act! Actcessory designed for Financial Advisors to better manage your Clients, Financial Data, Compliance and Services Offered while easily scheduling repetitive activities through the use of Quicknotes.
- Importing Financial Data: Track client financial and insurance data from different carriers with a click of a button
- QuickNotes: With a single click create consistency and save time with pre-populated activity notes
- White Board: Throw away your post-it-notes and use our virtual white board
- Compliance & Tracking: Record all of your client interactions and generate a summary report
- Marketing: Deliver professional email blasts to target groups with Act’s built in e-marketing
- Service Matrix: Segment your client types (A,B,C,D) and pre-populate a list of services each client type receives
- Personal, Household and Business tabs: Auto household greeting with lock
- Auto address label: Lock down Address label
- Easy to install: layer on top of any existing database: Unlike other Wealth Management add-ons, Act4wealth is fully customizable
Purchase Notes & System Requirements
- All Pricing listed is in USD
- Price is based on per installation
- Compatible with Act! v16 or higher (sold separately)
- Tables4Act! or Act! Premium Plus (sold separately)
- MS Office 2010 or higher (32-bit)
ATTENTION TRIAL USERS
Please note that many of our Act4 and 4Act products require Tables4Act! to be installed in advance. When purchased online, the licenses for both are sent, but users looking to test-drive our Actcessories can download Tables4Act! separately at http://act4work.com/files/t4a/tables4actinstaller.exe, and then the test product from the download link below.
Please note: License keys for subscription keys cannot be generated by the website, and may take up to one-two business days to fulfil dependng on the product and time of order. To avoid service disruption, please do not use trial licenses up to the last minute before placing online order.